Bill and Lynn Lustig
Bill and Lynn Lustig are a couple of second generation Angelinos who are top producing agents with alot of local savvy. L.A.’s their hometown and they know the ins and outs of L.A.’s neighborhoods and communities.
They’re real estate pros who have the hard won experience to skillfully negotiate and navigate L.A.’s increasingly fast-paced and complex real estate landscape. They give their clients top-drawer service by being two readily available, on-the-ball agents who bring caring plus extraordinary attention to detail and tenacity with a human touch to all their transactions.
Bill and Lynn have become top producing agents because their singular mission is to become each client’s long-term, trusted real estate advisor by providing straightforward and honest advice, counsel and service.
- Award winning vintage and historic home specialists at the Compass Sunset Strip office
- Former longtime (31 years) homeowners in Spaulding Square — a charming community of early 20th century Revival Bungalows & gracious 2-story period houses
- Formerly with Prudential California Realty where they were members of Prudential’s Chairman’s Circle, were Legend Award winners and consistently ranked in the top 2% of Prudential agents nationwide
- Experience selling probate and bank owned properties for both local and national asset managers and banks
- Members of the Beverly Hills/Greater Los Angeles Board of Realtors
- Director, Compass Architectural Division
- B.A. degree from Pomona College and M.S. degree from Boston University
- Background in writing and public relations
- Founding Co-Chairman and past board member of the Spaulding Square Neighborhood Association
- Original Realtor member of the Spaulding Square Historic Preservation Overlay Zone
- Small business owner for 20 years
- Board member of Impact PSA, a non-profit organization that produces public service announcements to combat elder abuse
- Webmaster of the Stone Canyon Neighborhood Watch
- Past board member of the Spaulding Square Neighborhood Association